Usually, it's the fans who do crazy, outlandish things to get the attention of their favorite band or band member. But this time around, it's the band who wants to go all the way for you...but not without a hefty price.
Now that The Cab's Symphony Soldier is ready for pre-order and fans are rushing to snatch their place in line, the band has truly upped the ante as far as what you'll be recieving goes. Typically, you can get a signed poster, signed album, or a vinyl of the band's hit single, but The Cab is going above and beyond at least anything I've ever seen.
The pre-order packages' prices range from $10 to $10,000, all of them named by elevating ranks in the band's "army". And you best believe that the grand prize will guarantee you prizes for life.
With the "General of the Army" pre-order (which is basically the ultimate fan package EVER), you will indeed recieve:
- Digital download of our new album “Symphony Soldier”, coming out August 23.
- With every album pre order, you will immediately receive a download of the new single "Bad". This can be redeemed on the order confirmation page
- “Symphony Soldier” Sticker
- “Symphony Soldier” T-shirt (Women's tank top also available!) You will be asked for you size in the check-out process
- Alex DeLeon and Alex Marshall will write a personalized song for you, perform the song for you in a private Ustream session, and e-mail you an mp3 of the song.
- You will be on the CAB’s guest list for life. Whenever we play, you and a friend will on the list, as our guests.
- One iPod Touch with The Cab catalog on it, and some of the CAB’s favorite songs.
- In case cloning ever becomes available, you can have a lock of Alex Marshall’s hair.
- Alex DeLeon will tattoo your initials on him.
- Get your own private tour of our home town, Las Vegas, NV with our tour manager Sonny.
- Alex DeLeon will wear a t-shirt with your face on it at the concert of your choice.
- Private bass lesson with Joey, or private piano lesson from Marshall.
- The Cab’s own master artist Joey, will personally draw your portrait.
- Your picture as our Twitter and Facebook profile photo for 1 week.
- Spend the day with The Cab. We will fly to your city (anywhere in the United States), and spend the day however you want. Whether that’s writing a song with your band, going to an NBA basketball game, or even be your date for prom. Spending a day with one of our fans, sounds like a good day to us.
I'm not sure that I would ever be willing to shell out that much cash for all this, but it's definitely tempting and mindblowing to say the least.
Would you ever want to do this or are you still just sitting there a little stunned?